Johnny Blaze, still struggling with the curse of being the Ghost Rider, is hiding out in a remote part of Eastern Europe when a secret sect of the church asks him to save a boy from the devil. At first Johnny is reluctant to use his power, but it's the only way to save the boy and possibly rid himself of this curse forever.
- Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider
- Johnny Whitworth as Ray Carrigan/Blackout, the antagonist who, at the beginning, is human. He is turned into Blackout by the Devil to complete his job. This transformation gives him the fortitude and supernatural abilities to compete with Ghost Rider.
- Fergus Riordan as Danny, a young child caught up in a demonic conspiracy who ends up in the care of Johnny Blaze during his travels.
- Ciarán Hinds as The Devil/Roarke, a being trying to take over the body of his son on the boy's birthday.
- Violante Placido as Nadya
- Idris Elba as Moreau
Anthony Head as Benidict, a monk at a castle where Nadya and Danny are hiding at the start of the film. Jacek Koman as a villainous character named Terrokov. Vincent Regan as Toma Nikasevic. Spencer Wilding as Grannik.
I saw this movie yesterday in the cinema and I think it's awesome. Totally recommended!